Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lucky Pic of the day.............."Beautiful Mystery"



I remember asking her something in the line of "What would you say plays and influential role in your style"? The answer I recieved was not really shocking, nor was the reasoning behind it. What was shocking was whom it was coming from. "U ever met someone that just by looking at them you say that you want o know more about them?.......I want people to look at me and say they wanna know what I am about". Now that we have her reasoning clear, lets work on what makes this look the "Lucky Pic" of the day, and I'd like to start with the colors she chooses; The fall brown is perfect with the jeans. The grey top lined with black stripes is simple enough to work under the jacket, but complex enough to stand out without. You see that scarf? You don't think she knows what she's doing? Jewelry is bare, and there is no need for it. I racked my brain for the longest to have an idea on how she was feeling to no avail, so I'm going to need your help. Look at what she's doing, and put yourself in her place and try to copy her facial expression.........you feel that? How do you feel now?......... That must've been how she felt too!

"My emotions influence my style".......We feel you Nadege.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah she is very stylish.. Thats my homegirl!!!! And sister in Christ...