Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Release Therapy..............

The other day, I was conversing with Nadege who views site on my personal contributions....my works she asks......when can one see your work? I'd love to display my creativity but when I look around me, the desert sands stretch as far as my eyes can see......There is no life...everyone is the same..its dry as hell outside, yet my minds flooded with thoughts as if Katrina is on the brain....these ideas that are constantly critisized serve as food for the ignorant 1nes....who beside their pessimism lay wanting...needing...better yet praying for more....but after the brainstorm, it eventually dries up and we're back to square one....do I even deserve an encore?

Lucky!


I'm having one of those days and only person that can describe my anger is Saul, Enjoy!

No comments: