Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day..........A dedication of my Love to you....

Love is that thing which I thought was only created for those who cannot go through life without another........This was before I laid my eyes on you.....Loneliness was a burden to me, because I was left to carry it myself.......that was before you took that load off my back...As "Essentric" as Sam in Benny & Joon...I lacked the "Depp" to love you then....My chance still couldn't come any sooner....You're too far from sight and sound through a phone couldn't relay my thoughts as originally intended....I rather not spend this one day to tell you I do...I still have montains to climb, waters to swim and weights to drag just to get one more glimpse of you...So I rather not spend today telling you how I feel.....

This day is meant for two........It is shared by two hearts that work as one. We use words and gifts to show our significant ones how much we care, but why not just sit down and look into the eyes of who you share this day with and tell them how you feel......no cards, no gifts (have them stashed away to surprise her)....Just sit there and tell her....

Lucky!

My dedication song because I forgot how to truly tell you:

No comments: