Monday, March 10, 2008

Lucky Pic of the day.............Purple Alamode! (I had to Repost This One)

Sophie out of NY






With outfits like these, are you surprised I picked two pics? Well don't be, because from now on, Lucky is going "all in". Sophie is one of my favorite fashionista's, and I am diggin her style tremendously. From her blog purplealamode.blogspot.com (don't forget to check that out), to her eye for everything that is "bound to be" hot. A woman well ahead of her time in the fashion world, with a penchant for telling you what it really is. I don't think I have to explain to you why I picked these outfits, from the laker gold and purple to the purple dress outlined with the shoes, handbag and na'an too much jewelry, she is definately "doing it". I reposted this one for two reasons. The first being that I wanted to post this ruffle pic for a long time now, and because I've noticed the success of the poll....

Sophie, thank you for keeping it oh so "FRESH"....


Vote For This Pic Below!

1 comment: