Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lucky Pic of the day......................."Mood Music"

Brooklyn's Own Berlinda McIntyre






My usual question "what influences your style?" was met with a response that I like, "my mood". I picked Berlinda for today because of this reason.....As cliche as this sounds, she wears her emotions literaaly on her sleeves (pun intended). Now we go to the pics that I chose: The first pic is clearly a lesson in hues and color.......the colors are simply white and grey, but the hue she chooses in grey is definately it. The shoes are on the 1 (mine and mine to use you biters) and you know I enjoy her acc. in this picture. The shoes are insane, I'm loving the belt and the handbag is sickness. So now, lets review: shoes (fire), handbag (insae), belt (sickness) and necklace is the cherry on top.
What I love is how easy she makes it look......you can learn a lesson from this. The other two pics are added, because of how easy she makes it look (even though the third is a model pic)..Gold to accesorize the late summer/ fall colors.....Now you tell me, what kind of mood do you think inspired these outfits?....These Colors?

Thank you Berlinda, for keeping your cool!

Now its up to you people..............go'n vote!


2 comments:

Mrs. Reallionaire is the 1!! said...

THIS SISTAH HAVE STYLE AND I LOVE IT, ITS ORIGINAL, I DIGG IT, NICE CHOICE FOR THE PIC OF THE DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

*FIRST PIC
10/10-->love the long necklace, add a lil jewelry to the breast

*SECOND PIC
10/10-->gold belt+black pum pum = booty noticable

*THIRD PIC
6/10-->nice pic of accessories but a little bit too much all at once. flower+hat or earring+LV scarf

but Berlinda is a gorgeous woman.

____Plzz don't hate on me, just my opinions