Friday, March 14, 2008

I woke up in a good mood this morning...................until I saw these two videos!

LuckysinLove embraces creativity and we strive to go againts the norm of ignorance and stereotypes. Men, please take care of your women and your kids....Ladies, please take it easy for the sake of your health and for your child.......We really have to step back and look at ourselves and honestly take blame for this one. When the Bill Oreily's attack our culture, our youth and upbringing, we need to have something positive for them to look on. Please, this is honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen (shouts to Nigel at RealtalkNY for this).....I really can't believe this bull.....For the sake of Womens History month, lets stop this people.....

"People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves".

Salma Hayek




As for the Cherry on top....I refuse to express who I am picking for this election, but seriously people we need to unite, because if we cannot stand together for something, we'll fall for anything....period. The comments made by Pastor Manning (I'm pretty sure that's his name) are so ignorant that the young men and everyone around him are literally cracking up behind him. Ignorance is bliss, and Pastor Manning is living in his own piece of Heaven right now....what a jerk!

No comments: