Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LuckysinLove.com................Looking For Designers, Artist, Models!

I have been exposing many of you to underground and up and coming designers in the game. And for as long as I can remember, these post seem to attract the most attention, but what about you independant designers? I want to post up more inner city designers and many of you who are displaying style, but just need that platform for your art......I will continuously post new styles and brands for your enjoyment, but I will be searching for new ishh....New designers, new models, new artist (poets, abstract, music)......LuckysinLove with creativity and I will make sure that you are all witness to this!

Lucky!

BTW, this will not be limited to NY, because I've been getting slack for this lately.........LuckysinLove with creativity from all over.....

No comments: