Monday, March 10, 2008

If You Grew Up In A House Without Cable..This Was Our BET/ MTV, "Flava Videos".............Enjoy!

I grew up in Springfield Gardens, Queens and for those of us who weren't blessed with having Cable at a young age, this is for you. I grew up with music and there is no greater love for me than remembering sharing a room with siblings and being the only one up late to watch video music box, or being the first one from school who finished his homework and turning on Flava Videos to see Bobby Simmons doing his thing. If you grew up on rabbit ears and not cable, and you love music and remember these shows, this post is for you!

Bobby Simmons Killing this one......



DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THIS VID OF BOBBY'S DANCEOFF HERE

AND MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF BOBBY KILLING THIS B.I.G. CLASSIC HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Chrissy said...

lmao...omg I used to watch flava videos everyday...bobby simmons was theeeee man...had me cracking up everyday...my favorite skit was when he did the Jennifer Holiday skit, "And I am Telling You"...omg now that's classic