Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Malcolm Frontier...........................In My Never Ending Search For A New Messenger Bag!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THIS SITE BY CLICKING HERE

As many of you know, I love to accent an outfit, and with men an acc. is a completely different from a female. I've wanted a messenger bag for the longest and many of you know I've been trying for the longest to find the best possible bag. Well shouts the homie Thrill for this one, Malcolm Frontier bags! "The brand-new Malcolm takes messenger bags to the next level by merging superior organizational/spacial capacity, unique, durable materials, and sharp, urban looks (or, what you get when you have loud cellphone convos about St. Bart's on the bus). Available in both white and chocolate-tan, the sacs range from the streamlined Entertainer to the cavernous Agent" which means there is no such thing as a "man purse".....cause I'm gettin mine, you better go'n get yours....Enjoy:









No comments: