Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lucky Pic of the day.............Purple Alamode!

Sophie out of NY




With outfits like these, are you surprised I picked two pics? Well don't be, because from now on, Lucky is going "all in". Sophie is one of my favorite fashionista's, and I am diggin her style tremendously. From her blog purplealamode.blogspot.com (don't forget to check that out), to her eye for everything that is "bound to be" hot. A woman well ahead of her time in the fashion world, with a penchant for telling you what it really is. I don't think I have to explain to you why I picked these outfits, from the laker gold and purple to the purple dress outlined with the shoes, handbag and na'an too much jewelry, she is definately "doing it".

Sophie, thank you for keeping it oh so "FRESH"....

No comments: