Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lucky 's Travels


I've always been really into story telling and I am a huge fan of literature from all walks of life.........so rather post up something you've read before, I figure I'll start a book on this site.......I hope you enjoy "Lucky Trails" (Chapter 1- Part 1)



"Hey" was the message I sent her the other day........"Hey" was her response, and it kind of took me back.....I couldn't think of anything more, so I typed "brb"......."Lol, k" she responded.....now I'm "SMH"........
Damn, I felt retarded....all I wanted was to invite her out "2moro", but when it comes to expressing myself, I haven't a clue......I know you're prob laughing but I doubt you understand..... See this isn't nothing like typing a text to a girl you wanna see..............while you "CC " every girl around town that you claim to be..with...no cause you choose to creep with.........No, this was different.......she was my "BF", cause we grew up 2getha...........but I wanted to make sure what I wanted was what she wanted........but I was too confused, so I typed "ttyl"......her response was not what I expected but definately what I wanted.......instead of typing the usual " XOXO", she retorded with "Y"........"Blushy smiley face" is what I typed in but before I knew what I was doing......"OMG"......message was sent......her "away message" popped up........



I guess I'm in the clear......let me go and take a shower....what am I doing?.......I should've told her, because that was my crunch time........my clutch scene.......my......."bleep"....."can you meet me in an hour?"........



To be continued............

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: