Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lucky Pic of the Day...................."Express Yourself"

Salvador Tiu Jr all over NY



Today, I'm feeling more Artistic..............what better way to describe that feeling? Double the fun on the Lucky Pic of the day....I am a sneaker fiend and music is the fuel to my life....So when I see people dressed like 50cent today, and trying the Kanye and Pharrell the next day, I'm kinda dissapointed...but then I look no further than my city stalkers (God bless y'all)....This choice was pretty simple, not just the colors chosen, but because I've know Sal going on 10 years now, and one thing I can tell you is the homie never, ever, eeeeever poses to be anyone else but Sal (btw, look out for "Hoodman")...........No need to explain the pics today, because many are trying this look out, while the homie lives it!

Thanks Sal, for "expressing with your full capability"....Look it up folks!

No comments: