Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SpeakerDog....................I'm About To Make Y'all Addicts on This One!

Do you remember in Elem. School or Middle School when your teacher had you make those cubes for Math because you were studying Angles? God I hated that......but imagine making fun out of that.....I've been on this for going on a year and a half now........I have a sleeping disorder so staying up late at nights and drawing or painting beats going out every night, because I do have a career to maintain....Speakerdog became my vice or my escape from this disorder......I would stay up and put together these intricate paper toys.....I have them all over my office at work and in my spot as well.....The first three are a few in my office, and the last two are what I am currently working on......Watch, once you finish one, you'll be hooked

YOU GOTTA CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE









No comments: