Friday, March 21, 2008

Lucky Pic of the day.....................Why Follow Trends When You Can Set Them?

Daleena Part Deux.....





I told you yesterday was just a sample.......I feel like Flex today (I'm dropping Bombs on y'all...LoL) Daleena's style is exactly what we look for on LuckysinLove...It's fresh, it's unique....it's her! As you all know the question is always; What inspires your style? When I get a great response, I never add my 2cents, because that would be senseless, dig?

"well when it comes 2 my personal style, i just goes wit what feels right, some may not like some of the things i put 2gether and that is 1 of the reasons i feel my style is very unique.....i try not 2 find myself following certain trends and what the "people" say is hott, i usually put an outfit 2gether in my head and once that happens u cant really tell me 2 much after that LOL!!! the biggest factor that comes into play when i put my outfits 2gether is COLORS i love them all.....hate 2 wear very dark and dull colors cuz then thats the way i will feel (even in that pic u posted there wasnt really 2 many colors involved but i had 2 throw in 2 different color bangles just 2 stick wit my whole way of thinkin when it comes 2 me and colors) i love life so i try 2 show it thru the many different colors i wear. believe it or not people react 2 colors, if u see me on a everyday basis u will probably say wow this girl doesnt have a care in the world and she is def lovin life and thats what i always try 2 portray..."

With answers like this, need I say more?

Don't forget to show the love below people


No comments: