Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Affordable Day Dresses For You Ladies.....................The Prices Will Surprise You!

To see where I found these, click HERE

I was watching one of my favorite channels last night and they were going over Fashion Weeks in NYC, and Couture week in Paris, and I was inspired. The first 24/7 high definition channel devoted to the worlds of fashion, beauty and style, ULTRA HD is a jet-setting guide to the high life, and I woke up today and said to my self "self, lets give the ladies a nice choice this morning"....below are some of the best dresses (in my opinion) that are definately affordable, trust me!

Lauren by Ralph Lauren Jaycee Shirt Dress with Belt


Lauren by Ralph Lauren Rigid Cotton Denim Steffi Seamed Dress


Laundry by Design Baloon Sleeve Printed Dress


Marc by Marc Jacobs Flower Square Print Dress


Diane von Furstenberg "Hermoine" Rose Dot Dress

No comments: