Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lucky Pic Of The Day....................."Oh You Mad Cause I'm Stylin On Ya"...........

Meghan Yarde from NY




What did you expect people? Could there actually be any other title for this blog. I have been dying to post Meghan's pictures and I had to pic the right outfits, and it had to be the right time. Lets start with my favorite part, her swag is so officially correct and I love it. I love the butterfly shawl, and I know the colors are kept at a solid in this one, but look again.....you're done?...Good, so I'm pretty sure you noticed it. If you're going to wear black, where it! She does great work with the acc. as well (left wrist with the rustic color of the pullover shawl).
Now drumroll please......Look at that patchwork. There is one word to describe this outfit, Fierce....I'm going to start with the dress, because the colors are the first thing to catch you. Now lets go to my favorites, the extras. The shoes are killing me....I love them. I love when a woman can pull off prints and notice how the shes easily match the dress (ahem, notice the pattern on the left shoulder)...The jewelry is not at a minimum, but just right. The wonder woman band stands out to me, and the extra bracelets are not crazy to distract you from her (thats the worse position people. Do not let your jewelry outshine you.) I love the hoops that she chose to go with so all and all, this was a no brainer to me.
I know many of you are shaking your heads, and saying "Why Lucky, Why?....Because she is comfortable with any and every outfit she rocks. Her swagger in this picture shows me that this is a one shot deal. There wasn't a do-over...this girl is confident when given the spotlight.


Thank you Meghan for "Stylin on em"........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

confident and beautiful you are miss meghan...

confidence is not an easy thing to show.. your silhouette drips with it..

WORK! WORK! WORK!...is all a girl can say..dont hurt em miss!!!

*´¨)

¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·'Toccara Ross

--ISU Women's Basketball

* I REFUSE TO BE AVERAGE*