Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Raindrops Falling On My Head"...............I Love It When A Woman Pulls This Off....

I've been out advertising, setting up meetings and checking the fashion scene as usual.......well last week, my buddy Rachel had on the SICKNESS, Rainboots.....I had to give her a round of applause for the boots, and the fact that she rocked them on a sunny day (well semi-sunny I guess).....The good news is that I have fun shopping discounts and sales for you on these items (I just listed some of my favs)......aren't you LUCKY (pun intended btw)...enjoy!

Don't forget to check out the sale by clicking
HERE

"SoHo" by London Fog


"Navy Daisies" by Chooka


Marc by Marc Jacobs


Hunter Original (gives that Silver Sable-esque or Emma Frost feel to me)


Tretorn Skerry Vinter

No comments: