Friday, November 7, 2008

Another Sample Sale...................There He Goes Again (By "He", I Mean ME)

So I've been hitting you up with sales from everywhere to nowhere.......This is one of those sample sales that came from out of nowhere from a brand that is known everywhere (I'll stop now).....Ever since she stepped on the scene (ala Chub Rock), Catherine Holtstein has gone her own lane, and carved a shortcut on the road to fashionista success.....I know this sample sale is going to be SiCkNeSs......btw, for those of you who can't jar your memory in order to remember who she is, check out the piece worn by Mischa Barton that had the world all "a twitter"....enjoy!

Catherine Holstein Sample Sale
213 W 35th St, 10001

Sat:10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sun:noon-6 p.m.
I will have a confirmation on the address for you later.....









Oh, check out this sick coverage vid (fashion week) from the good folk at Nylonmag

No comments: