Friday, April 4, 2008

HomeRoom Clothing................Man I Miss HomeRoom!

For this season, Homeroom paid homage to regular conversation or hot topics in the wonderful world of pop culture......Now I don't go to clubs as often as I used to (I'm not attracted to that scene as much), and a couple of weeks ago pushed me even further from the velvet rope. I was enjoying myself with a few friends and I overheard a female (she didn't look her age btw) conversing with her friend drop the HR bomb. She apparently had "homeroom tomorrow"......I don't know whether she was a teacher or not, but something just made me think "fake id".....well anyway, what does this story have to do with HomeRoom Clothing (beside the name of course)? Absolutely nothing....I just wanted to share this little story with you, and I'm pretty sure you're scratching your heads on this one(Hah, enjoy the pics below)....











DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE

No comments: