Friday, February 8, 2008

I Need A Vacation.................Someone Take Me To Okeanos!

Okeanos Spa/Banya
211 east 51st street new york, ny 10022


"A visit to OKEANOS need not be a solo trip. Come with friends and colleagues. Enjoy traditional communal rituals and modern spa therapies. Escape the way men of power have for centuries.

OKEANOS may have its foundation in tradition but truly it is a modern retreat welcoming men and women who connect with our message of authenticity and integrity".

I have a lot of traveling to do this year, and 60% of the trips are business related. I am sitting in this office 12hours a day, and I am in need of some relaxation. A friend of mine gave me this contact, and I'm not a spa guy, but damn it looks good. Enjoy:

Check out the website, HERE







No comments: