Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Les Gants d'Ines" aka "Ines'Gloves" equals pure SICKNESS

So I'm looking through my emails last night, and I stumble on something that had me going insane.....designer gloves. Wonderfully crafted as "second skin", this "label enjoys success by attracting a sophisticated, discerning international clientele who seek a tasteful handmade glove collection that combines modern luxury with old-fashioned elegance.
Timeless classics are revamped in new shapes and colors featuring exclusive, fashionable leather gloves of outstanding quality and design in a variety of colors and lengths"....jocked them for the extra description. But seriously though, I'm posting up some of my favorites....you just check out the site:


"Happy Knot Glove"


"Fashionista Half Glove"


YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog,
my web is www.edutoyshop.blogspot.com