Monday, December 10, 2007

ISEENTHOS..............I AM REPOSTING THIS CLOTHING LINE FOR 2 REASONS......1 LUCKYLOVES FASHION AND 2 LUCKY IS SEEN!!!

Even if I am not experiencing as much traffic or comment love as I would love, Luckysinlove has been talked about and I thank you all for the continuous love and suppport, and during my brief "High-atus", I've learned how to moderate everything I am putting together here so look out for more!

ISEENTHOS:

The word Individuality is defined as "the particular character, or aggregate of qualities, that distinguishes one person or thing from others; sole and personal nature: a person of marked individuality." Style, on the other hand is defined as "a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character"...Now, why is it that when I walk the streets, I feel as if I'm in a dipset music video....why do I feel like we've somehow lost sense of our individual style and we now live in a "Grey" world? Here is a better question, "WTF is Lucky talking about?"

I know, I know.........but let me ask you a question; When was the last time someone was wearing something original, new or ahem FRESH that caused you to do a triple take and finally build the courage to ask, "Where'd you get that/ those?".....Exactly!

“I’m selling a name that practically sells itself. I feel that Iseenthos is the center of fashion; basically every designer makes their clothing for people who want to be seen, “ Corey Rainey, creator of Iseenthos, Inc. My homegirl Kim put me up on this brand while I was modeling in a fashion show......The colors not only stand out, but they bring you back to a time when the words DOPE, FRESH, PHAT and DEF were used to describe a style. As unique as those words were, they are the perfect fit for this unique brand and style........I'm only going to leave you with just this much because trust me, this will not be the last time you'll be hearing of ISEENTHOS, or seeing some of these designs:

FOR MORE, CHECK OUT THE MYSPACE PAGE ".HERE














No comments: