Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Know...........I Know.....


This is a sample of what's going on in my mind lately.......ideas folk...IDEAS!

Been working like a "Hound Doggy" lately and this attempt at Law School is putting a strain on the creative portion of my life.....but I have good news wonderful people, LuckysinLove is getting even more creative with new ideas, and talent from all over...I would like to thank all the beautiful people from promoters to musicians and designers to artist for the lovely feedback and assistance......The show will be extraordinary, and everything is moving fine....for those of you who have been logging on and cursing my name, pardon.....I've been posting thoughts on other websites linking them to www.LuckysinLove.com, and meeting with people from all walks of life.......MY MIND IS RUNNING...JUST TRYING TO CATCH IT...

No comments: