Monday, August 11, 2008

Fashion HELP for your Jeans.........Down with "Drag Pants"!

"Pants' Fix® is a brand new product, patented in 2003 which was rewarded during the Salon International des Inventions held in Geneva in 2004 and it offers new perspectives to the world of fashion and to ready-to-wear clothing."

A while back, my boy hump sent me this email about this product. As intriguing as it looked, I still was hesitant, that was until this weekend. I HATE seeing people walking around and letting any jeans roll under the heel of their footwear.....wtf people?.....this should only be left to distressed jeans, not your R&R denims....Well anyway, the product is called "Pants fix" and it is bought to you by David Nocelli, and I think its a great product for you "Drag-ends" (pronounced "Drah-Gen", a new Lucky Term)....enjoy the pics below, and don't forget the link:








Ladies, you do mess up too......this should help you as well....


You ever notice that the days you're sporting "Drag-ends" is the day you so happen to stumble on a filthy area?


YOU CAN GET YOUR FIX (pun intended) BY CLICKING HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kanami sang imo blog. Daw spaghetti.

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.