Tuesday, April 29, 2008

YU.................I AM NOT DOING THE SOULJA BOY THING......


What do I give you?.......Exclusives.......Who do you trust?.....Me.....Who do I trust?......Me. Enough of the bravado on my part. I know many of you reading this are scratching your heads wondering....where've you been Lucky? Well, the good news is that I'm back....the better news is that I'm bringing you another exclusive, YU. Imagine a store in NY that is so similar to the likes of a futuristic look only conveyed onscreen through the wonderful work of art "A clockwork Orange".....now imagine walking through this world of pop culture and high end Japanese/ Euro fashion that can be yours at a reasonable price......look no further than YU...Brands include Comme Des Garcons, Issey Miyake, Matsuda, Yohji Yamamoto and Vivienne Westwood (Damn, I'm namedropping more than a Rapper.....oh well)....

YU

151 ludlow street
New York, NY 10002
212-979-9370
YOU CAN CHECK OUT THIS QUIRKY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE

No comments: