Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TAG!!!

The homey Yellow Rebel tipped me on this yesterday (words by Yellow Rebel):

"Initially I thought a tags post just involved using tags in some creative way, but I re-read posts by others that have been tagged and found out there were rules. So I was tagged by Da Vinci, and to ensure that this blog doesn't simply become a music/news blog, I figure I go ahead and do this...

So Da Vinci was the one who tagged me.

1. Link the person who tagged you…
2. Mention the rules in your blog…
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged."

After agreeing to join this, I noticed something.........I know a lot of people.....seriously a lot, but I don't know many bloggers.....I can name a few like my homies Yellow Rebel and my homegirl Sophie, but Lucky needs more Friends.....trust me, we're about to start a movement in this blog-o-sphere....

1 comment:

Yellow Rebel said...

lol y'all should read the spoken word bit I did with tags. HA!