Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No Offense!

"The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved. "

I just read this interesting quote today, and I had to share it with all of you.........Do you ever feel as if some questions are just catalyst to problems with the inquirer? Its clearly a catch 22 in these sitations. Why do I even tell you my opinion? I know the quote lists the word insult, but there are times when I feel I give my opinion, and the person who asked takes it as an insult, and I'm left looking like the bad guy! There are so many examples, but I rather stick with a classic, so the next time you're asked a question, you tell the brutal truth, smile and everything will be ok.


She asks, "Does this make me look fat"? My answer yes, but LuckyLoves em BIG sweetheart, dig?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: